I don't use Facebook (anymore)
I've disabled my Facebook account, probably for good. There were three reasons:
- I already have this website for posting updates, photos, and articles.
- Facebook refuses to play well with the RSS feed from my website.
- Several people had posted things to Facebook that are inappropriate to my "brand"; I don't want to be associated with racist, gun-nut, lewd, or other BS.
Also, I wasn't happy about Facebook claiming rights to use photos of my children to advertise Facebook's endeavors and/or those of third parties. So that's that.
Besides, Facebook is already crowded with people with my name:
- Here's one.
- Here's a second.
- And a third.
- A Mike Werneburg.
- A Michael Eugene Werneburg.
- Even a Jonathan Michael Werneburg.